Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Thing #23 Creative Commons

This is how I knew that we were working on others information. It is clearly stated in the about section of the website. The Learning 2.0 - 23 Things program is based on the Learning 2.0 program that was designed by Helene Blowers, Technology Director at the Charlotte Mecklenburg County Public Library system, with the support and assistance of several staff. Helene's program was loosely based upon Stephen Abram's article, 43 Things I (or You) might want to do this year (Information Outlook - Feb 2006) and the website 43Things. Also their is note at the end of the 23 things list. I think Creative Commons is a great thing and I am so glad that one does not have to worry so much about copyright on certain things. As a librarian I will recommend creative commons information to my staff.

No comments: