skip to main | skip to sidebar
Doran Documents

Monday, July 21, 2008

Animoto

Posted by S. Doran at 1:03 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Dream, Believe, Achieve Playlist


Yahoo! Avatars

personalized greetings

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (26)
    • ▼  July (12)
      • Summary
      • Thing #23 Creative Commons
      • Thing # 22 Podcast
      • Animoto
      • Thing #21 Animoto
      • Thing #20 You Tube
      • Thing #19 - Beyond MySpace: other social networks
      • Thing #18 Social Networking
      • Thing #17 Tagging & Social Bookmarking
      • Thing # 16 Get Organized
      • Thing #15 Wiki
      • Thing #14 - Go with the flow
    • ►  June (14)

My Blog List

  • YALSA
    On the Horizon: ALSC’s National Institute and Teen Services Development Day
    3 months ago
  • ESPN.com
    Ranking every World Series in MLB history
    6 years ago
  • dallasnews.com Latest News
    Adults must wake up to the vaping epidemic that is hurting our teens
    7 years ago
  • Latest Activity on 23 Thingsters
  • Google Librarian Central

About Me

S. Doran
I am a librarian at NMHS. I just finished my seventh year in that position. I taught Pre/AP, GT World Geography at NMHS for 10 years. I have a 13 year old daughter, and a dog named Buck. My husband is a band director in Midlothian ISD and we live in Ovilla.
View my complete profile