Friday, June 13, 2008

Thing 9 Online Image Generators

I had a hard trying to copy and paste the html code for Doran's Documents using http://www.spiffytext.com/. I chose the second choice and just copied and pasted the image. It worked ok, but I cannot figure out how to put on the blog title. I am still working on that one. I did go back and figure out how to put what I created in the blog title. I still had no luck with html, but saved image as and it worked just fine. I am going back to play with some of the other generators.

I really liked image chef, it was great and easy to use. I had to use html code for this one. I think this will be a great addition for the power points that we use for daily announcements we send throughout the entire campus. http://www.imagechef.com/
ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

2 comments:

Debbie said...

It's great that you are creating things you will actually use in the library! Keep up the good work. You are zipping along great!

C Toogood said...

Ok, I've read and re-read your post and still can't figure out how to change the banner. Will you help me out? Thanks Gigi