I really enjoy using Flickr. I would definitely use it in my classroom or library and personal photos. I have never used any other photo hosting site, but love the idea. My sister has used Kodak's and it is very easy to get on and look at all of her family's pictures. I would not want to place all of my personal pictures in public, particularly ones of my daughter. I would not mind placing scenic photos or classroom projects (people less photos) for the world to see.
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Thing 7 Flickr
I really enjoy using Flickr. I would definitely use it in my classroom or library and personal photos. I have never used any other photo hosting site, but love the idea. My sister has used Kodak's and it is very easy to get on and look at all of her family's pictures. I would not want to place all of my personal pictures in public, particularly ones of my daughter. I would not mind placing scenic photos or classroom projects (people less photos) for the world to see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
You can choose to "not share" certain pictures on Flickr as well. You mark them personal.
Post a Comment