I looked at the two articles: 10 commandments and edublogger etiquette. I agree with the 10 commandments article that one should read carefully and fully understand the post before responding back. Responding to quickly can cause problems with unintentional mistakes. I really like the idea of using emoticons. I also like where he says add value to the discussion with a simple me too or I agree. I have a feeling that I have been a "troll" I have read a lot of blogs, but have never responded. I am going to try very hard to comment on others blogs more often. I think you can learn from others comments. I have learned several thinks from other 23 thing members. Also to tell someone a job well done means a lot.
I followed and commented on the following blogs: Cricket's Corner, GALLOWAY, Kathleen's Blog, Gigiread, and 50 days.
I chose these blogs because I knew the individuals, were librarian or had commented on my blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment